We’re excited to publicly share that LANES has formally established the LANES Data Governance Advisory Board to further our mission to share health and social services data collaboratively and responsibly.
The inaugural board is composed of Los Angeles area healthcare leaders, who are charged with developing and supporting data governance processes. It is also responsible for helping consider and address future initiatives, such as new use cases and enforcing use case specifications and associated processing restrictions.
Board members include:
- Dr. Paul Arns – Chief, Clinical Informatics, Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Dr. Guillermo Diaz – Chief Medical Information Officer, the Ambulatory Care Network, Los Angeles Department of Health Services
- Tracy Donegan – Chief Information and Innovation Officer, MLK Community Healthcare
- Aaron Goodale – VP, Health Information Technology, MedPoint Management
- Chris Hively, Director of Delivery Systems Operations & Performance Management, Centene Corporation
- Dr. Eric Lee – Medical Director, Clinical Informatics at AltaMed Health Services
- Dr. Troy McGuire – Chief Health Information Officer, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
To provide the highest quality care at the lowest cost, organizations need to capture and share information both within and outside of their networks. LANES’ rich clinical data repository aggregates clinical and other data from multiple sources into a central data location. This information is available through LANES when and where it is needed at the point of care to better manage population health.
Learn more about how LANES delivers contiguous, complete data that helps clinicians and providers deliver more effective patient care more efficiently.
Please join us in welcoming these leaders, who will help ensure LANES continues to deliver the highest levels of data quality, accuracy, and integrity for participants.