|Job Title||Executive Assistant|
|Program Name||Los Angeles Network for Enhanced Services (LANES)|
|Location||Virtual (Home Office)|
|Position Status||Full Time, Non-Exempt|
|Travel Required||<20% local travel|
|Reports to||Executive Director, LANES Health Information Exchange|
LANES Health Information Exchange is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve health care delivery by building a technology platform that enables cost-effective and secure electronic exchange of patient medical records among public and private health care providers and health plans in Los Angeles County. LANES seeks to make personal health information available when and where it is needed for patient care, safely and securely. www.lanesla.org
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for business related tasks, board meetings and other organizational tasks. Candidates should have an excellent written and verbal communication, be fast in resolving problems and have experience in executive or administrative assistance in the past.
This will be a virtual home-based position. Candidate must be based in the Los Angeles area to attend periodic meetings in the Downtown Los Angeles area.
Employment is provided by Heluna Health, LANES’ fiscal intermediary.
- Act as a liaison with the LANES Board members and take minutes of board meetings
- Manage calendar and provide administrative support for the Executive Director
- Prepare business correspondence on behalf of the Executive Director
- Coordinate administrative activities related to contract submission
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Assist in developing presentations and creation of reports and contract proposals
- Prepare documents for review and presentation by executives
- Helping prepare for meetings and webinars
- Accurately recording minutes from formal meetings
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Provide general administrative support
- Schedule and attend meetings and events as needed
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least four (4) years of experience as an executive assistant or similar role
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry preferred
Other Skills, Knowledge, And Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Self-motivated with ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with professionals from various public and private agencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and hit the ground running
General Office Setting, Indoors Temperature Controlled, including periodic attendance at meetings in the Downtown Los Angeles area.
Heluna Health is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities, women, veterans, and disabled to apply.