“Welcome Aboard! LANES Participant Roundup”
LANES recently furthered its reach in Los Angeles County after adding 12 healthcare organizations to its growing community of participants seamlessly sharing clinical and administrative data to provide safe, more timely, efficient patient-centered care. The LANES team is pleased to welcome the following healthcare providers:
- Behavioral Health Services, Inc. – BHS is a not-for-profit community-based healthcare organization providing medical services, substance abuse services, mental health services, drug-free transitional living, housing for women with HIV, and prevention services for the local community. Since its inception, BHS has grown to 16 locations throughout Los Angeles County.
- South Bay Family Health Care – SBFHC is a leading community clinic system and one of LA County’s largest safety net providers, offering high quality, low-and no-cost healthcare in a warm and supportive environment to economically disadvantaged and uninsured populations throughout the South Bay and Harbor Gateway communities.
- BeverlyCare – The not-for-profit, independent, primary care community clinics network is proud to provide high quality and accessible medical care to the communities it serves. The organization was founded on the belief of “Care for All” and its goal is to help eliminate health disparities by making healthcare convenient and accessible to everyone.
- ChapCare – For 20 years, ChapCare has served the communities of the San Gabriel Valley, providing quality health care for men, women and children of all ages. Since 2013, ChapCare has been recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
- Center for Family Health & Education – CFHE is a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) located in the northeast San Fernando Valley area. CFHE provides affordable and comprehensive medical care for 20,000 underserved, uninsured and underinsured residents of the greater Panorama City area.
- East Valley Community Health Center – The non-profit FQHC provides medical, dental and mental health services to individuals across the San Gabriel and Pomona valleys. Its service area is large, diverse, complex and rapidly changing and home to more than 700,000 people.
- Alta Hospitals System – Of the family of five hospitals in LA County, the health system’s three community hospitals are in Hollywood, LA and Norwalk, offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, including general acute care hospital services, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatric sub-acute care, general surgery, medical-surgical services, orthopedic surgery, and diagnostic, outpatient, skilled nursing and urgent care services.
- Universal Community Health Center – Founded in 2009 by Dr. Edgar Chavez, UCHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) located in South LA. The UCHC service delivery model provides comprehensive services across all life cycles, with a focus on prevention and empowerment of its patients to take charge of their health.
- Via Care Community Health Center – The non-profit FQHC in East LA has seven clinics and a school-based wellness center at Garfield High School delivering quality medical, dental, behavioral health and supportive services. VA Care supports patients throughout the entire life cycle in a manner that is respectful and conscious of their cultural and linguistic needs.
- South Central Family Health Center – For 36 years, SCFHC has played a major role in filling the void for comprehensive health services in the historically underserved and uninsured population of South LA. The FQHC’s services provided directly address healthcare issues prevalent among geographically and economically disadvantaged individuals and families.
- San Fernando Community Health Center – The state-of-the-art FQHC located in the city of San Fernando serves the entire San Fernando Valley. A designated PCMH, SFCHC’s vision is to meet the needs of every patient by offering quality healthcare that is patient-focused in delivery and maximizes all available resources regardless of income or ability to pay.
- Tarzana Treatment Center – The full-service healthcare organization provides high quality, cost-effective substance abuse and mental health treatment to adults and youth. The non-profit, community-based organization operates a psychiatric hospital, residential and outpatient alcohol and drug treatment centers, and family medical clinics.